I am priority one

I put everything else first above my own growth.

I dream of doing what I love, finding out about who I am and what I came here to do.

But you know what, I do not put myself on the spot.

I avoid this.

Everything else is more important.

The washing, next year’s Christmas presents,

anything really.

When I have done everything, then I can follow my dream.

But this never happens.

I have to make it priority one.

I have to put myself on the spot.

It is very uncomfortable because we are used to having people telling us what to do, giving us deadlines.

So how do you lead yourself? Nobody teaches about this.

So what I did this morning. I put one hour down to sit here with myself and put myself on the spot.

Even when I put myself on the spot, I often underperform. I don’t go to my full capacity, as if we would constantly need something to measure against, compare ourselves.
This is just conditioning, to have someone tell you what to do and to have someone to compare yourself with.

This is not it.

The story is about who am I.

Finding out who I am and what I am here for.

None is like me.

We cannot really compare it.

Only if we define a tangible variable to measure it.

But there are a thousand aspects we could measure.

So there is not even a point.

I want to find out who I am.

All I know so far is that I have to speak and write and dance.

In my way! That’s all I know.

But I know this for sure.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

LET’S MAKE UP SOMETHING MEANINGFUL

Holding Yourself in Your Journey