LET’S MAKE UP SOMETHING MEANINGFUL
Everything is made up.
But I feel strange making up my own thing. The jobs, the buildings, the countries, the rules, the schools, the competition, the comparison. All made up by humans.
Even emotions are learnt. The rage, the anger. I get so mad when I have to figure something technical or with numbers, because my dad always got mad. I don’t really get mad. I just learnt that in those situations, it’s normal to get mad. Programming is passed down over generations, and we don’t even notice it.
So why are we still fighting?
Because rage, hate, and trauma are passed on through generations. We are not evolving emotionally. But this is the era where that begins.
To evolve at an emotional level, you sit and feel the emotion. Ask yourself: where did I first feel or learn this? Then sit and feel it again each time it arises.
Especially when you express anger. Let the emotion out safely. Because the way we respond to things is often programmed into us from a very young age.
If we really think about it, money is made up by humans. Rules are made up by humans. Value is made up by humans. Everything is made up by humans. Even we are made by humans.
And then we give these things meaning. We add so much meaning.
The biggest realization for me is that competition between women is made up. The idea of limiting women, seeing them as less or as objects, is made up. We’ve been placed into positions, and the biggest trap is thinking that’s where we belong.
Like a young elephant tied to a post. It learns it cannot get free. And as an adult, strong and powerful, it doesn’t even question it anymore. It could get loose easily, but it doesn’t try.
We are like that elephant. We could get loose easily, but we think we can’t. It’s all mental, conditioned into our minds, bodies, and emotions.
We can get loose.
But then the question comes, what now? Because we don’t know. We’re stepping into the unknown.
If we don’t pretend to be like men: hard-working, grinding, always chasing, then what else are we doing? There must be another way. So we go into the unknown.
We speak. We create a new world.
We do this while knowing the old programming still runs strong in the world. We keep going, even when we slip. It’s like walking away from an addiction. It consumes you. You step out, fall back, step out again, it takes time. The undercurrent pulls you back.
But we keep walking.
Because one thing we know, we feel the truth. Someone once told me, “Truth is the highest frequency.” And I feel it now. Truth is the highest frequency.
Because deep down, we all know. We all know which way to go, what to say. We’ve just forgotten to trust ourselves. We know our way back, but it’s not the way of the ego or the mind. It’s the way of deep-seated truth.
There is no separation. No competition.
We are all unique. We were born exactly as we were meant to be. The full expression of who we are is required for humanity’s evolution on earth.
Through logic and technology, we’ve come so far and we’ll go further. But with inner knowing and truth, we open a whole other realm.
So let’s make up something meaningful.
Let’s make up what our souls desire, the truth of who we are.
Deep down, no person is evil. No animal is evil. We were just programmed and traumatized to be that way. But that’s not who we are at the core.
So the question is: how do you heal from trauma?
The first step is awareness, as with any addiction. Once you see it, you can begin to take one step at a time.
Or how do you heal from pretending to be someone you’re not? Someone you became just to fit in, to be good, to survive?
I fitted in so much that I don’t really know who I am. My task now is to find out, who am I, and what am I here for? Nobody can tell me that. I have to uncover it myself, one step at a time, by following my truth.
So let’s make up something meaningful:
We’re finding out who we really are, discovering what we came here to be.
The best thing is, I don’t even have to make this up.
People operating at their full capacity and soul knowing is what we came here for!
This is part of the truth we all know.
Annika FΛLΛ
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen